Quiz – Current Affairs October 4, 2012
1. Recently which among the following has released the report titled ‘World Development Report 2013’?
[A]World Economic Forum
2. Who among the following is the executive director of United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women?
[A]Gro Harlem Brundtland
3. In which among the following country, the 7th Meeting of the Women Speakers of Parliament on Gender Sensitive Parliaments was held?
4. Recently who among the following has taken charge as the Chairperson and Managing Director of Allahabad Bank?
[B] R K Dubey
5. What is the India’s growth forecast for the current fiscal as per the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
[A]5.2 per cent
[B]5.4 per cent
[C]5.6 per cent
[D]5.8 per cent
5.6 per cent
6. Which among the following paramilitary forces of India has recently celebrated its golden jubilee year?
[A]Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
[B]Border Road Organisation (BRO)
[D]Sashastra Seema Bal
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
7. The Z-Morh tunnel, which is recently in news will provide all-weather road connectivity between _______________?
[A]Manali and Leh
[B]Srinagar and Leh
[C]Jammu and Srinagar
[D]Pathankot and Leh
Srinagar and Leh
8. Bidzina Ivanishvili, who is a billionaire has recently elected as Prime Minister of __________?
9. Who among the following is a non-resident Indian settled in Colarado in the US, has been proposed to the Nobel Peace Prize by the US government?
10. Who among the following is the author of the novel – The Casual Vacancy?
[B]J. K. Rowling
J. K. Rowling
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »