Quiz 697: GK Questions for APSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for APSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
- MIBOR (Mumbai Interbank Offer Rate) was launched as overnight money market rate by Bombay Stock Exchange
- MIBOR is used as bench mark rate for Interest Rate Swaps, Forward Rate Agreements, Floating Rate Debentures and Term Deposits
Which among the above statements hold correct?
1. A Wildlife sanctuary can be declared by only state Governments
2. A National park can be declared only by Union Government
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- The Sun and the Moon are in one line that is ‘Syzygy’.
- When the moon is in Apogee or the Sun is in Apehelion.
- Neap tides occurs twice a month.
- When Syzygy and Apogee happen at the same time, exceptionally low tides are formed.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are true?