Quiz 668: Ancient Indian History GK for All Exams
Watch Video Here
« Previous Quiz
1. Which of the following is not an event in ancient Indian history in BC era?
2. Which of the following was most probably the first metal to be used in India?
3. The Jorwe culture of ancient India has been named after site of the same name in which of the following states?
4. Which of the following terms is not associated with a tool tradition of ancient India / World?
5. In stone age, the Microliths were most commonly found in which of the following ages?
6. Which of the following is a correct statement about Indus Valley Civilization?
7. Which of the following is not a correct statement about Buddhist Canonical literature?
8. Which of the following rulers were closely associated with Yuehzhi nomadic people?
9. Which of the following ancient Indian sages did not make substantial contribution to the YOGĀCĀRA (Yogachara) philosophical tradition?
10. Vindhyashakti was founder of which of the following dynasties in ancient India?