Quiz 656: Medieval Indian History for SSC Examinations
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who was Sultan of Delhi Sultanate when Timur invaded India in 1398?
2. “Silver Tanka” and “Copper Jital” coins were introduced by:
3. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Lingayatism?
4. In 1293 A.D., Marco Polo, an Italian traveller, visited which Indian Kingdom?
5. The famous Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai was built during which dynasty?
6. Which ruler sent two of his brothers Ulugh Khan and Nusrat Khan to invade Gujarat?
7. Who among the following introduced the Zabti system and Dahshala system?
8. Who among the following is associated with translation of Rajatarangini in Persian?
9. Which Mughal Ruler had higher number of Hindus as Mansabdars than Muslims under his administration?
10. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?