Quiz 647: GK Questions for SSC-CGL Examination
1. Which of the following countries are separated by the Strait of Gibraltar?
2. Consider the following Statements:
- Baleric Islands are located in Mediterranean Sea.
- The Islands of Corsica and Sardinia are located west of Italy.
Which among the above Statement(s) is/are correct?
3. The International Designator, also known as COSPAR designation, is an international naming convention for ___?
4. The annual “Royal Kathima Ceremony” is associated with which of the following religions?
5. The most potent greenhouse gas among the following is __?
6. Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) is a trade agreement under negotiation between European Union and __?
7. The “Helmand Province” of Afghanistan is famous for cultivation of __:
8. In the context to India’s wild life, the flying fox is a __?
9. The Sangai Festival is celebrated in __:
10. The “Ninety East Ridge” is a submarine volcanic ridge located in __?