Quiz 638: General Science for All Examinations
1. Which among the following is not a ‘heriditary’ disease?
2. The bacterium ‘Escherichia coli’ is found mainly in:
3. Which among the followingis/are correctly paired:
4. Consider the following Statements:
- Spleen is also known as the ‘graveyard of RBCs’.
- The lifespan of RBCs is 90 days.
Which of the Statement(s) given above is/are correct?
5. Which among the following factors are essential for ‘blood coagulation’?
- Vitamin K
- Calcium ions (Ca++)
- Christmas factor
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
6. Saffron’ is obtained from which among the following parts of the plant?
7. Pancreas’ functions as an:
8. Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a drug used as a :
9. Which among the following have a ‘mixed heart’ ,that is the heart in which the oxygenated and the deoxygenated blood is mixed?
10. Plants which are adapted to grow in soils containing high concentration of salt are known as: