Quiz 589: GK Questions for Bank PO Exams
1. Which among the following is NOT correctly matched:
2. Which among the following is the correct definition of Tidal Flat?
3. Consider the following:
- Post Offices
- Commercial Banks
- Cooperative Banks
Which among the above can accept both time and demand deposits from public in India?
4. Interests payable on savings bank accounts in India is ___
5. Consider the following statements:
- Normally no interests are paid on Current Accounts
- Normally no payments are made on demand in time deposits
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
6. At which among the following places, Brahamputra takes a U-turn at the time of entering into India?
7. Consider the following:
- Sale of a credit card to a regular customer
- Sale of Insurance to a regular customer
- Opening a saving account for a customer of another bank
Which among the above is / are examples of “Cross Selling”?
8. Which among the following is also known as a Pacific Rim trade group?
9. Which of the following Constitution Amendment Bill grant citizens a fundamental right to form cooperative societies?
10. What is the upper limit of RTGS transaction in India?