Quiz 553: General Socio-Economic Awareness for Bank Exams
1. Who among the following is called the “guardian of the public purse” of India?
2. Which among the following is the SI physical unit of dynamic viscosity?
3. The recommendations of which among the following working groups were implemented by the RBI with the introduction of the Base Rate with effect from July 1, 2010?
4. Consider the following:
- High food, commodity and energy prices
- Sovereign debt problems
- High level of government debt
The Economy of India is facing which among the above problems now a days?
5. Which among the following is the main industry of MENA region of the World?
6. If the government chooses to spend money freshly printed by the RBI against government securities, it should be kept in which among the following?
7. Consider the following:
- Reverse Repo Rate
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio
- Bank Rate
An increase in which among the above could raise the interest rates in the market?
8. Which among the following is the India’s research Base in Arctic?
9. Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, which is the largest reclining Buddha in the world, is located in which among the following country?
10. A village in the plain area of India comes under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna , if its population is more than ___?