Quiz 532: GK Questions for All Exams
1. Sudha Karmarkar, the veteran theatre artist has passed away. She hailed from which state?
2. What are Fatah and Hamas?
3. The Reserve Bank of India works as a lender of the last resort (LOLR). Which among the following is the correct statement in this context?
4. Consider the following statements:
- Indian Commercial Banks run on the Unit Banking System
- Expansion and contraction of deposits by the Commercial Banks means expansion and contraction of money in the country
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
5. Consider the following countries:
India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with which among the above countries?
6. The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is a forum for 21 Pacific Rim countries that seeks to promote free trade and economic cooperation throughout the Asia-Pacific region. How many ASEAN Countries are members of APEC?
7. Which among the following was India’s first Teraflop supercomputer?
8. In which of the following states, India’s maximum number of mines producing minerals (excluding minor minerals, petroleum (crude), natural gas and atomic minerals) are located?
9. Consider the following statements:
- Reverse Mortgage Loans are designed only to serve the Senior Citizens
- The repayment of the Loan and accumulated interest is generally done by selling the property mortgaged
- The home equity in reverse mortgage loans decreases over a period of time.
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
10. Which among the following substances is being used most commonly for producing synthetic jet Fuel?