Quiz 378 : General awareness for Bank Clerical and All Other Examinations
1. Which among the following sporting event has become the first ever to be broadcast live on the popular video sharing website YouTube?
2. Which among the following Union Territory of India has largest Area?
3. Which among the following country is world’s largest user nitrogenous fertilizers?
4. In which of the following North Eastern states of India inhabit the Nishi tribe ?
5. Choose the incorrect match :
6. The word Gambit is related to which of the following sports?
7. In 1970’s , NASA had launched two space programmes Viking 1 and Viking 2. These programmes were most expensive and ambitious mission ever (till that time) sent to ________?
8. Which among the following was the venue of first South Asian Games?
9. Who among the following was known as Flying Sikh?
10. National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) is located at: