Quiz 353: Miscellaneous for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following African Country was formerly known as Nyasaland?
2. Which of the following games were previously called ‘British Empire Games’ ?
3. Which among the following mountains separate the Iberian Peninsula from the rest of continental Europe?
4. Which of the following is known with the name Luftwaffe ?
5. Non-vascular embryophytes are also known as following?
6. Which among the following is the main constituent of malleable metal alloy Pewter ?
7. Which among the following is the lowest atomic number element without any stable isotopes?
8. Which of the following sports was invented by James Naismith?
9. In which year Vernacular Press act was passed?
10. Through which of the following states in India passes Tropic of Cancer?