Quiz 233: General Science : Basic Concepts for All Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following causes the drop of water to be in spherical shape?
2. On a smooth glass surface , the drop of water spreads while the drop of mercury remains almost spherical. This proves that ________?
3. When two mercury drops are brought into contact they form a single bigger drop to get which of the following?
4. If water is heated , it vapor pressure will ______?
5. Which among the following works while we wipe with a towel.?
6. A transition from the solid to gas phase with no intermediate liquid stage is called?
7. what happens when a ship enters a Sea from a river ?
8. When a barometer is taken down in a coal mine , which of the following happens with the Mercury level in the tube?
9. Which among the following character of mercury makes it suitable to use in barometers instead of water?
10. Which among the following is in action in the process of a liquid rising in the syringe when the piston is pulled up?