NITI Aayog AIM’s digi-book- Innovations for You
NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) launched a new digi-book-called “Innovations for You” in a bid to showcase the success stories of start-ups set up under the Atal Innovation Mission in different domains.
First Edition of the Book
- First edition of the book is focused on innovations in Health Care.
- It showcases 45 start-ups which have worked to create new, innovative & disruptive products, services & solutions.
- These services and solutions will pave a path for sustainable future in health care sector.
- The Digi-book series would soon include other sectors as well.
NITI Aayog’s Digi Book
- NITI aayog has launched the DIGI book, as India is celebrating the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- Digi-book is a compilation of 45 health tech start-ups. These start-ups have been incubated at the Atal Incubation Centres across the country.
- These start-ups have been leveraging technologies such as AI, IoT, ICT and others for providing socially relevant solutions to health issues like neonatal & child care, mental health, dental care, anaemia and monitoring human vitals.
Aim of the book
The Digi-book was launched with the aim of serving as an encouragement for upcoming entrepreneurs in order to work on the path of creativity and imagination for addressing some of the pressing challenges in India. It also aims to showcase best innovations and entrepreneurs to bring them the forefront.
This book will showcase how young India is slowly and steadily progressing towards becoming a world-class leader.
Atal Innovation Mission
It is a flagship initiative by NITI Aayog launched with the aim of promoting innovation and entrepreneurship culture in India. This mission was launched with the objective of creating an umbrella structure for revolutionising innovation ecosystem of India.