GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 13, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Who has been chosen as India’s first ‘Miss Trans Queen’?
2. Which of the following musicians has recently won the special lifetime achievement award from the Music Academy?
3. Which Indian javelin thrower has won silver in the men’s F46 category of the 2018 Asian Para Games?
4. Which IIT has collaborated with Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA) to enhance data-driven governance?
5. Which of the following African countries will host the 2022 Youth Olympic Games?
6. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 17th CHG of meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
7. Which state government to launch a new scheme ‘Blue Revolution: Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries’ ?
8. Who has been appointed as the new CEO & MD of low cost carrier AirAsia India?
9. ISRO has recently signed pact with which state University to set up the Satish Dhawan Center for Space Science’?
10. The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has launched a Roll on-Roll off (Ro-Ro) service in Assam from Neamati to ____?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »