GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 07, 2017
1. Who has been designated as the new Finance Secretary of India?
2. Who will inaugurate the latest conference of States Power Ministers in Bihar?
3. Which committee has been constituted by the Central Government to probe into NTPC’s Unchahar Thermal Power Plant incident?
4. The Indo-Nepal folk crafts festival has started in which city?
5. Which Multi-Agency Group (MAG) has reconstituted by the Union Government to probe into cases of Paradise Papers?
6. Who has been appointed the new Special Secretary in Union commerce ministry?
7. India has pledged to contribute how much amount to UN partnership fund at the 2017 UN Pledging Conference for Development Activities?
8. Where is the headquarters of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)?
9. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) Project?
10. The Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary (TWS) is located in which state?