GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 29, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. Who has been appointed as the new BCCI’s ad-hoc Ethics Officer?
2. Who of the following has /have won the 2018 ACM A.M. Turing Award?
3. Prafulla Rajguru, the veteran journalist and academician passed away recently. He was from which state?
4. Tashigang, which is the world’s highest polling station, is located in which of the following Indian states?
5. Which international organisation has recently released the 2018 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|