GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 20, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Nabakalebara festival is celebrated in which state?
2. Satya Pal Malik, who is currently the Governor of Bihar, has been given additional charge of which state?
3. European Union (EU) has recently signed pact with which country on sharing earth observation data from each other’s satellites?
4. Which city is hosting the 3rd edition of National Conclave on Mines and Minerals?
5. Which union ministry is organising the first-ever National workshop on Poshan Abhiyaan in New Delhi?
6. Kedarnath Singh, the renowned poet has passed away. He was associated with which language?
7. Which state is hosting the 7th edition of the Women Science Congress (WSC-2018)?
8. The 2018 World Sparrow Day (WSD) is observed on which date?
9. Sunil Sharma, who passed away recently, was assoicated with which field?
10. The Salal Hydroelectric Power Station is built across which river in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)?