GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 13, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who has been appointed as Director General of Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA)?
2. Indian Army has recently signed a MoU with which Public Sector Bank on the Defence Salary Package?
3. Dada JP Vaswani, the renowned Spiritual leader passed away. Who was his Guru?
4. Which state government has given in-principle approval for ‘Seema Darshan’ project for border tourism ?
5. The play script “Hello Farmaish”, which is being shortlisted for The Hindu Playwright Award 2018, is written by whom?
6. India has become the newest member of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Where is the headquarter of EBRD?
7. Prof N N Wig, who passed away recently, was associated to which branch of medical science?
8. Hima Das, who has created history by becoming the first Indian woman to win a gold at the IAAF World Under- 20 Athletics Championships, is belong to which state?
9. The book “Aluminium: The Future Metal” has been authored by whom?
10. Who is the newly-appointed chairman of the Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC)?