GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 18, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. Which section of IT Act of 2000 has been scraped to avoid people being prosecuted?
2. Which Indian-origin prof has been appointed director of South Africa’s Nelson Mandela School of Public Governance?
3. Who is the head of the expert committee on “Determining the Methodology for Fixation of the National Minimum Wage” that submitted its report recently?
4. Which of the following municipal corporations has won the first prize at the Swachhata Excellence awards 2019?
5. The researchers of which country has developed the first ant-like walking robot without GPS?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|