GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 23, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. A site containing 220-million-year-old fossilized remains of dinosaurs has recently discovered in which country?
2. Who has been appointed as India’s new High Commissioner to South Africa?
3. Who was the author of the Jallianwala Bagh poem ‘Khooni Vaisakhi’?
4. Which of the following banks has become the first public sector bank in India to meet RBI’s EMV mandate?
5. On which date, the 2019 World Liver Day (WLD) is observed recently?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|