GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 19, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. What is the theme of the 2018 World Liver Day (WLD)?
2. NASA has launched its newest planet-hunting spacecraft “TESS” to search for alien worlds. What does “TESS” stands for?
3. Which state has been conferred the Most Film Friendly State Award for 2017 at the 65th National Film Awards?
4. Who has been conferred with the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award 2018 for the Best Leading Lady (Critics Award) ?
5. Which country to host the 2018 Global IT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities (GITC)?
6. Who has been elected the new president of the Indian Women’s Press Corps (IWPC)?
7. The Government of India (GoI) has launched which initiative to attract international students to study in India?
8. The regional conference on “Urban Development: Technological Solutions and Governance Challenges” has started in which city?
9. The much-awaited river bridge ‘Ib Setu’ has recently opened to public in which state?
10. Dharampal Choudhary, who passed away recently, was the BJP MLA from which Vidhan Sabha constituency of Rajasthan?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »