Quiz 3: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following is the largest nuclear power station of India by capacity?
2. Presence of which among the following salts in water causes “Blue Baby Syndrome”?
3. In which among the following years, Essentials Commodities act enacted?
4. In which of the following plants, you can find Leghemoglobin?
5. Which among the following states is largest producer of Coffee in India?
6. In which year state of Meghalaya came into existence?
7. From which among the following parts of a plant Cinnamon is obtained?
8. The Mocha Town, which was once famous and largest exporter of Mocha Coffee is located in which among the following countries?
9. Which among the following Island of the Andaman & Nicobar islands contains the only known examples of mud volcanoes in India, called locally as “jalki”?
10. In which of the following states is located the Indian Astronomical Observatory?