Daily Current Affairs Quiz: November 12, 2020
1. As per the recent statement from the UN, 9 million people are at risk of displacement in which country?
2. Who is the Chairman of the Fifteenth Finance Commission (XVFC)?
3. ‘(Atal Innovation Mission) AIM-Sirius Innovation Programme’ has been launched for the students of India and which country?
4. Sarnath Light and Sound show has been inaugurated recently by the Prime Minister in which state?
5. The model of anti-satellite missile system, that was seen in news, has been inaugurated in which city?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now