Daily Current Affairs Quiz: November 11, 2020
1. Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, who was seen in news recently, has been appointed in which position?
2. Which state has launched an awareness campaign on burning of Crop residues?
3. Who are the beneficiaries of ‘One Rank One Pension’ (OROP) scheme, which was seen in news recently?
4. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) is to issue forecast for the outbreak of which disease?
5. A Storm named ‘Eta’ has recently caused massive landslides in which country?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »