Daily Current Affairs Quiz: November 03, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. India signed agreement with which country, on infrastructure, financial services and sustainable finance?
2. Which Indian state has passed order for 7.5% reservation to government school students?
3. Sardar Patel Zoological Park, which was seen in news recently, is located in which state?
4. ‘Privileged Partnership’, which was seen in news recently, is associated in the Joint Commission Meeting between India and which country?
5. Which body has launched ‘National Program and Project Management Policy Framework’ for infrastructure sector’, along with QCI?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|