Daily Current Affairs Quiz : June 1, 2021
1. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) has approved eight names for features on the Moon, in which language?
2. As per the World Health Assembly, when is the ‘World Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) Day’ to be observed?
3. Dal Lake, which was seen in the news, is situated in which city/town of Jammu & Kashmir?
4. Little Bloodtail, which is considered as a harbinger of monsoon, belong to which type of species?
5. White Monument, which was making news is a 4,000-year-old war memorial, located in which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|