Daily Current Affairs Quiz: February 10, 2021
1. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, which crossed 1.75 crore beneficiaries, is a scheme under which Union Ministry?
2. What is the capital city of Barbados, which recently received Covid-19 vaccines from India?
3. As per the third round of the Sero survey by ICMR, how many Indians out of every five were infected by the coronavirus?
4. As per the Union budget, what is the limit for tax-free interest on Provident Fund Contributions?
5. Which country has settled a USD 400 million currency swap facility with India?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now