Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: September 7, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for September 7, 2023
- PM Narendra Modi participates in ASEAN-India Summit and East Asia Summit in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Maritime Partnership Exercise between Indian Navy Ship and Sri Lanka Navy ship concludes at Port City, Sri Lanka.
- The One Week One Lab programme of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will be organised from the 11th to the 16th of September this year.
- Government approves scheme for Viability Gap Funding for development of Battery Energy Storage Systems.
- Indian Air Force (IAF) and Drone Federation of India will co-host Bharat Drone Shakti – 2023 at Ghaziabad.
- Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Giriraj Singh chairs National Conclave on Enabling 2 Crore ‘LAKHPATI DIDIs’.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- NPCI launches new payment options on payment platforms UPI including conversational transactions.
- Cabinet approves additional fund requirement under Industrial Development Scheme, 2017 for Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- Centre issues advisory for mandatory stock disclosure of Masur (lentil) with immediate effect.
- Mexico’s Supreme Court decriminalizes abortion across country.
- The 8th of September has been designated as World Physiotherapy Day (World PT Day).
- China warns against ‘new Cold War’ at ASEAN summit.
- A powerful 6.2-magnitude earthquake was recorded in northern Chile.
- US Open Tennis: India’s Rohan Bopanna and his Australian partner Matthew Ebden set to play Men’s Doubles Semifinal.
- Indian men’s team clinches bronze medal at Asian Table Tennis Championships 2023.
- Football: Mohun Bagan beat East Bengal 1-0 to lift Durand Cup 2023 in Kolkata.
Category: Today's News Headlines