Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: September 25, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for September 25, 2023
- Parliamentary Standing Committee on Education: Multiple entry, exit option in higher studies may not suit India.
- The Defence Procurement Board (DPB) discussed the Navy’s proposal for acquiring a second Vikrant-like aircraft carrier.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off nine Vande Bharat trains connecting religious and tourist destinations across 11 States.
- Parliamentary Standing Committee asks government to monitor activities of ESIC.
- Goa government recently approved the ‘Goa State Shack Policy 2023-2026’.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Moody’s Investors Service flagged concerns about security and privacy vulnerabilities in centralised identification systems such as India’s Aadhaar.
- FPIs outflow in equities crosses Rs 10,000 crore mark in September on rising US interest rates.
- Under Centre’s Agro Processing Clusters scheme, only 2 out of 70 projects complete.
- NASA’s first asteroid samples land on earth after release from spacecraft.
- China bars 3 Indian athletes from Arunachal Pradesh to travel for the ongoing Asian Games.
- The Indian and US armies will kick-start a two-week war game in Alaska.
- Max Verstappen wins the Japanese Grand Prix; his 13th win secures team title for Red Bull.
- Lightweight Men’s Double Sculls Team wins the first medal for India, a silver at Asian Games 2022.
- Ramita, Mehuli Ghosh, and Ashi Chouksey secure Silver Medal in the 10m Air Rifle Women’s team event at Asian Games.
Category: Today's News Headlines