Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: January 2, 2023.
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for January 2, 2023.
- International Year of Millets (IYM) 2023 begins with Activities by Central Ministries, State Governments and Indian Embassies.
- India has asked Pakistan to release and repatriate 631 Indian fishermen and two civilian prisoners.
- India will sign a “Comprehensive Migration and Mobility Partnership Agreement” (MMPA) with Austria.
- Anil Kumar Lahoti takes over charge of new Chairman & CEO of Railway Board
- Uttar Pradesh panel on OBC quota to submit first report in 3 months.
- Supreme Court to pronounce its verdict today on pleas against Demonetization
- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh briefs media about ‘2023 Science Vision’ at New Delhi
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Amazon collaborate for future engineer program.
- Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das launched central bank’s medium-term strategy framework titled ‘Utkarsh 2.0’ .
- India’s Gross GST collection in December goes up by 15 per cent to nearly Rs 1.5 lakh crore
- CMIE Report: Unemployment rate rises to 8.3% in Dec., highest in 16 months.
- India’s forex reserves dropped by USD 691 million to USD 562.808 billion: RBI Data.
- Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva took office for a third term as President of Brazil
- Croatia switched to the Euro and entered Europe’s borderless zone
- Nepal Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal inaugurates Pokhara Regional International Airport
- SpaceX launches 54 upgraded Starlink internet satellites; nails rocket landing at sea in 60th flight of the year.
- Yuki Bhambri and Ramkumar Ramanathan enter 2nd round in Men’s Singles event at Maharashtra Open tennis
- BCCI has re-introduced Yo-Yo test and Dexa scan results as criteria for selection of players.
Category: Today's News Headlines
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 1-15, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - April, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|