Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: December 10, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for December 10, 2023
- Tamil Nadu Government announced ₹6,000 each to all families affected by cyclone Michaung.
- The government said a person who is eligible for Aadhaar can enrol using Iris scan in case fingerprints are unavailable.
- 50 years of diplomatic ties between India and Republic of Korea was celebrated.
- Youth for Unnati and Vikas with AI (YUVAi) is set to be featured in GPAI Summit 2023.
- Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation Amit Shah chairs the 26th meeting of Eastern Zonal Council in Patna.
- Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment to present one croreth Unique Disability ID (UDID) card.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Dual Financing Approach being adopted to elevate MSMEs’ contribution in Renewable Energy Transition: IREDA at COP28.
- The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and bank employee unions signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for a 17 per cent increase in salary and allowances for five years.
- National Asset Reconstruction Company (NARCL) has acquired two SREI companies under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC).
- China’s consumer prices fell the fastest in three years in November while factory-gate deflation deepened.
- U.S., South Korea and Japan have agreed on new initiatives to respond to North Korea’s threats in cyberspace.
- EU member states and lawmakers clinched a deal on how to draft historic rules regulating artificial intelligence models such as ChatGPT.
- Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Singh Thakur will inaugurate the Khelo India Para Games 2023 in New Delhi.
- Ashwini Ponnappa and Tanisha Crasto enter the final of the Guwahati Masters BWF Super 100 International badminton tournament.
- Ankur Goel won the centre fire pistol gold in the 66th National shooting championship.
Category: Today's News Headlines