Current Affairs Quiz: January 03, 2020
1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
2. Which country was the largest source of foreign direct investment (FDI) in India during the first half of the financial year 2019-2020?
3. ISRO is to set up its second launch port in Tamilnadu for SSLV. What does SSLV stand for?
4. What is the estimated cost of the new Chandrayaan -3 project, as per the announcement of ISRO?
5. Which satellite would be launched on January 17, 2020 as the first satellite of the year 2020?
6. Who was recently reappointed as the Chairman of Railway Board?
7. What is the name of the award to be given to the states for good agricultural production, by the Prime Minister?
8. Which city is host to the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC)?
9. Who received the famous ‘Sangita Kalanithi’ award of the Music Academy, recently?
10. After Indore at first rank, which cities ranked second and third (in first quarter) in Swachh Survekshan League, 2020, released recently?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »