Current Affairs Quiz: February 18, 2020
1. ‘Yodhavu’ (Warrior), a mobile application for curbing drug menace, is an initiative of which state?
2. The late External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj was born in which city, where she was elected as MLA twice?
3. What is the current accounting year of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
4. What is the objective of the ‘CREDAI Awaas’ mobile application, recently launched by CREDAI?
5. Joshna Chinappa and Saurav Ghosal are associated with which sports?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now