Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz -February 15 ,2023
Published: February 15, 2023
1. As of January 27, 2023, approximately 39 crore loans have been granted under which program, according to the notification from the Central government?
[A] Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
[B] Mega Pension Scheme
[C] Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises
[D] Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Correct Answer: D [Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana]
The Centre informed that around 39 crore loans have been extended under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana till the 27th of January 2023.
2. Which organization has selected Aniket Sunil Talati to be its new President?
[A] State bank of India
[B] Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
[D] Income Tax Department
Correct Answer: B [Institute of Chartered Accountants of India]
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India named Aniket Sunil Talati as the new President
3. In which city was India’s inaugural air-conditioned double-decker electric bus introduced?
Correct Answer: C [Mumbai]
India’s First AC Double Decker Electric Bus Introduced in Mumbai. It was introduced into the fleet of BEST- the civic transport public body.
4. When does RBI’s Financial Literacy Week take place in 2023?
[A] 13-17 January 2023
[B] 13-17 February 2023
[C] 13-17 March 2023
[D] 13-17 April 2023
Correct Answer: B [13-17 February 2023]
RBI’s financial literacy week starts from 13 to 17 February 2023. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been conducting this every year since 2016
5. Where was the first Agriculture Representatives Meeting (ADM) held under the G20 chairmanship of India?
[A] New Delhi
Correct Answer: D [Indore]
The first Agriculture Representatives Meeting (ADM) of the Agriculture Working Group (AWG) under the G20 chairmanship of India was held in Indore.
Category: Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz