Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) Public Dashboard
The National Health Authority (NHA) launched a public dashboard for real-time information under its scheme Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM). This public dashboard will be utilized as a one-stop solution to finding out information regarding the mission’s progress at the state level.
What information will be available on this dashboard?
This dashboard will be displaying detailed information about the core registries under the mission which are:
- Healthcare Professionals Registry (HPR)
- Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) numbers
- Health Facility Registry (HFR).
This dashboard captures data about the number of ABHA generated, the number of healthcare professionals like nurses, doctors, etc registered, and ABHA-linked digital health records. To date, the recently revamped ABHA app has more than 5.1 lakh downloads, on the HPR more than 16.6 thousand healthcare professionals have registered, 22.1 crores ABHAs have been created, on the HFR more than 69.4 thousand health facilities have registered, and over 1.8 lakh health records have already been linked by users.
The ABDM dashboard has been built keeping in mind the principles of transparency, accessibility, interoperability, and inclusivity. This dashboard will highlight all information related to the scheme with the aim of ensuring that all stakeholders have access to the data in a transparent manner, thus, giving a clear picture of the progress that has been made by the ABDM ecosystem partners.
How will the data be displayed on this platform?
The dashboard will also be providing details regarding:
- the number of health facilities such as laboratories, hospitals, etc, registered on a daily basis along with cumulative data to date.
- On this dashboard, partner-wise data of ABHA generation created as well as digital health records linked are also available.
This data is further divided into several key components giving updates about the progress of the scheme in specific areas. The dashboard will also provide a transparent view of the number of ABHA generated at the national, state, and UT levels. The numbers will be further divided into several categories such as age and gender. The number generation facility of ABHA is also made available by the government through several digital health applications such as:
- e-Sushrut Railway Hospital
- Aarogya Setu, etc.
The dashboard also displays the performance of each partner and the number of health records that have been linked by each partnering app. For HFR, data is presented by the dashboard in infographic format based on:
- ownership (private or government)
- systems of medicine such as Allopathy, Sowa- Rigpa, Ayurveda, Unani, Physiotherapy, Siddha, Dentistry, Homeopathy, etc,
- State-wise facilities that have been registered under the ABDM.
HPR data is segregated on the dashboard on basis of employment type (private or government), UTs and states from where the applications have been received, and systems of medicine.
Month: Current Affairs - June, 2022