Ancient Indian History
11. Which among the following is the most unique feature of Dholavira site of the Indus Valley Civilization?
12. The Satapatha Brahmana and Taitriya Brahmana are the Brahmana texts of ___:
13. Who among the following was the 23rd Jain Tirthankara ?
14. Which among the following Vakataka ruler performed all the seven sacrifices viz. Agnishtoma, Aptoryama, Ukthya, Shodasin, Atiratra, Vajapeya, Brihaspatisava, Sadyaskra and four Asvamedhas ?
15. Which among the following places have given the earliest evidence of agriculture in Indian subcontinent?
16. As per Asoka’s inscriptions, which among the following place was declared tax free and proclaimed only 1/8th part as taxable?
17. The rulers of which dynasty make land grants to Brahmanas?
18. Which of the following ruler of Satavahana Empire composed Gathasaptashati?
19. Which of the following inscription are related to Satavahana period?
20. Which among the following Satkarni ruler recovered Malwa from the Shaka rulers?