Ancient Indian History
91. One of the writers of the Dharmashashtra disapproved the practice of Sati declaring it as an act of suicide. Identify him from the given options:
92. Metronymics were borne by the later rulers of which among the following dynasties?
93. For which among the following offenses, Manu recommended higher punishment to Brahamans than the persons of other varnas?
94. “The king was the ruler of all except Brahamanas”. This was the view of __?
95. Which of the following Chola kings was the first to capture Maldives?
96. The minister of the Gahadvala King Govindachandra and author of Kalpadruma was __?
97. The inscriptions of Ashoka and the Brahmi script were deciphered by ___?
98. The earliest evidence of rice cultivation comes from which among the following valleys?
99. At which among the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization, the rows of distinctive fire altars with provision of ritual bathing have been found ?
100. In Pali texts, who among the following is referred to as Nigantha Nataputta?