Which of the following ancient Indian Kings had appointed Dhamma Mahamattas?
Consider the following statements:
1. Andal was a woman Alvar whose compositions were widely sung.
2. Karaikkal Ammaiyar was a devotee of Shiva who adopted the path of extreme asceticim in order to attain her goal
Which of the above statements is / are correct?
Nābhivarṣa is the historical name of which of the following countries?
4. Which of the following Greek Explorers is considered to have left the earliest account of India?
5. Which of the following is not a correct observation as mentioned by Megasthenes about India?
6. Hathigumpha inscription gives account of which of the following rulers?
7. Who among the following is the author of oldest surviving Prakrit grammar Prākrita Prakāśa?
8. Which of the following term is used for a “school” of learning and teaching the branches of Vedas?
9. Which of the following is not a correct feature of Rig-Vedic economy?
10. Which of the following Kingdoms were associated with the life of the Buddha?
Select the correct answer using the code given below: