Amazon Quiz Time Answers-7th May 2020
1. Which of the following movies starring Irrfan Khan won the Oscar for Best Picture?
Answer: Slumdog Millionaire
2. The largest car making manufacturing plant in the world recently resumed operations in Wolfsburg, Germany. Which company operates it?
3. On 1st May 2020, which country reached the top of the ICC T20I rankings for the first time since the rankings were introduced?
4. Which of these critically endangered animals was recently spotted at Kolkata ghats after almost 30 years?
Answer: Gangetic Dolphin
5. How do we better know the viral meme where a group of Ghanian pallbearers can be seen dancing to the tune of Astronomia?
Answer: Coffin dance