Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 31, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 31, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. At which of the following sites, largest variety of food grains in the Chalcolithic age has been found?
2. Which of the following is not a feature of the Eutrophic lakes?
3. Which among the following countries is currently the biggest supplier of crude oil to India?
4. The Ministry of Railways has recently launched which app for freight managers?
5. Which of the following countries gives Gwangju prize for Human Rights?
6. During which of the following period the Bharat Ratna awards were discontinued?
7. which of the following Constitutional amendments has authorized the president to publish a authoritative Hindi Translation of the Constitution of India?
8. Which is the longest river of Asia?
9. Who among the following devised the Technique IVF(In vitro Fertilization)?
10. RBCs are formed in which of the following in the adults?