Amazon Quiz Time Answers-15th May 2020
1. Which plant species was recently removed from the ‘tree’ category by amending the Indian Forest Act, 1927?
2. The latest edition of which game series is titled ‘Valhalla’?
Answer: Assassin’s Creed
3. What nine-letter term serves as a noun or adjective that refers to the current holder of a political office?
4. Which app, founded by Zhang Yiming, recently crossed 2 billion downloads?
Answer: Tik Tok
5. Which of these football leagues is set to restart on 16th May, 2020 after the stoppage due to the COVID-19 crisis?
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 1-15, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - April, 2023
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - April, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|
SUNIL S Y
Amazon quiz win got it