Amazon Quiz Time Answers-12th May 2020
1. Which famous lawyer and activist born on 6th May chaired a commission to act as a counter to the British Simon Commission?
Answer: Motilal Nehru
2. Which famous rock band was named after a slang term used by Allied pilots in WWII to describe strange flying objects?
Answer: Foo Fighters
3. Which Amazon Prime series is based on the lives of four friends- Damini, Siddhi, Umang and Anjana?
Answer: Four More Shots Please!
4. Which of these days is observed on 8th May- the birthday of Henry Dunant?
Answer: World Red Cross Day
5. Which of these softwares is a digital collection management system for Indian museums?