Amazon Quiz Time Answers-9th May 2020
1. ‘The Butterfly Nebula’, ‘Pillars of creation’, ‘Jupiter’s Aurora’ are some of the pictures taken by which iconic 30 year old object?
Answer: Hubble Telescope
2. Who received the National Film Award for Best Child Artist for the 1970 film ‘Mera Naam Joker’?
Answer: Rishi Kapoor
3. Which organisation has developed a ventilator called VITAL for COVID-19 patients?
4. Who had captained the Indian football team to victory in the 1962 Asian Games?
Answer: Chuni Goswami
5. Which company is currently testing SpaceShipTwo – their reusable commercial spacecraft designed to carry eight people into space safely?
Answer: Virgin Galactic