Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 25, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 25, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The temple city of Osian, near Jodhpur was built by which among the following Rajput Kings?
2. What is the amount in percentage of total mass , which Sun comprises of the solar system?
3. The Simbalbara National Park (SNP) is located in which state?
4. Which school of art is also called as mature School ?
5. A number of factors are responsible for poverty in India. Which among the following is not the economic factor contributing to poverty?
6. Which among the following is the most abundant element by mass in Earth’s Crust ?
7. Who among the following will be benefited by Deflation?
8. Mount Logan is the highest point of which among the following countries?
9. Kameng Elephant Reserve and Deomali Elephant Reserve are located in which state?
10. Which among the following is used to treat Indigestion?