Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 19, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 19, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Poona Pact?
2. Mission Dakshin Dhruv 2006 was a successful operation of which among the following?
3. Which among the following is also known as Dog Star?
4. In which of the following states the influence of the ” Ahrar movement (1931)” was mostly confined to ?
5. Which among the following is the most important source region of NRI remittances to India ?
6. In which of the following North Eastern states of India inhabit the Nishi tribe ?
7. What do we call the phenomenon of light being deflected when travelling obliquely from one medium to another?
8. Who was the first royal convert to Buddhism? No, it is not Ashoka. Legend has it
9. B.Sai Praneeth is associated with which of the following sport?
10. Who among the following has written the book named “India Wins Freedom”?