Amazon Quiz Time Answers- 25th January 2020
1) Who recently bought the jewelry company Tiffany’s for $16.2 billion?
2) What is the colour of the black box found in aeroplanes? (Hint: the Black box is an electronic recording device placed in an aircraft for the purpose of facilitating the investigation of aviation accidents and incidents)
3) Who was conferred the Polly Umrigar Award (2018-19) for being the best international cricketer at the BCCI Annual Awards?
Answer: Jasprit Bumrah
4) The eruption of the Taal volcano prompted the evacuation of at least 30,000 people. In which country is this volcano?
5) The Sewelo is the second-largest rough-cut diamond discovered in history. Where was is it recently found?