1. As per the World Bank’s ease of doing business index the best place within India to do business is___? [A]Hyderabad [B]Mumbai [C]New Delhi [D]Bangalore New Delhi The city-wise detail by World Bank and International ..
Monthly Archives: October 2013
1. The year 2013 marks the 50th years of Establishment of Diplomatic Ties between India and Peru. Which among the following is the capital of Peru? [A]Bogotá [B]Lima [C]La Paz [D]Caracas Lima Lima is the ..
1. The “Abyei region” is a disputed are between which of the following countries? [A]Sudan and South Sudan [B]Germany and Switzerland [C]Pakistan and Afghanistan [D]China and Japan Sudan and South Sudan Abye region is an ..
1. Who among the following has emerged as winner of Indian Grand Prix 2013? [A]Jaun Manuel [B]Michael Schumacher [C]Sebastian Vettel [D]Mark Webber Sebastian Vettel Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel has won Indian Grand Prixt 2013. This ..
1. As per the recent survey by National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO), which among the following cities of India has recorded highest male as well as female unemployment rate in 2009-10? [A]Delhi [B]Patna [C]Bhopal [D]Nagpur ..