GKToday Archives: October, 2013
1. As per the World Bank’s ease of doing business index the best place within India to do business is___? [A]Hyderabad [B]Mumbai [C]New Delhi [D]Bangalore New Delhi The city-wise detail by World Bank and International Finance Corporation on doing business in India shows New Delhi is best place to do business. According to the report, ..
1. The year 2013 marks the 50th years of Establishment of Diplomatic Ties between India and Peru. Which among the following is the capital of Peru? [A]Bogotá [B]Lima [C]La Paz [D]Caracas Lima Lima is the capital and the largest city of Peru. Show Answer 2. What is the newfangled name for the Targeted Public Distribution ..
1. The “Abyei region” is a disputed are between which of the following countries? [A]Sudan and South Sudan [B]Germany and Switzerland [C]Pakistan and Afghanistan [D]China and Japan Sudan and South Sudan Abye region is an oil rich disputed area bordered by South Sudan and North Sudan. Show Answer 2. Which of the following islands have ..
1. Who among the following has emerged as winner of Indian Grand Prix 2013? [A]Jaun Manuel [B]Michael Schumacher [C]Sebastian Vettel [D]Mark Webber Sebastian Vettel Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel has won Indian Grand Prixt 2013. This is Vettels fourth consecutive world title. Vettels joins legends Juan Manuel Fangio, Alain Prost and Michael Schumacher as a four-time ..
1. As per the recent survey by National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO), which among the following cities of India has recorded highest male as well as female unemployment rate in 2009-10? [A]Delhi [B]Patna [C]Bhopal [D]Nagpur Patna As per the recent survey by National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO), Patna recorded the highest unemployment rate among males ..
1. “Industry, Impartiality, Integrity” is the motto of which of the following organisations? [A]CBI [B]RAW [C]NTPC [D]CSIR CBI Industry, Impartiality, Integrity is the motto of Central Bureau of Investigation. Show Answer 2. Recently, two leaders viz. RJD leader Lalu Prasad Yadav and the Janata Dal (United) leader Jagadish Sharma have been disqualified from their parliamentary ..