Uttar Pradesh invites investors for its "Lucknow IT park
Uttar Pradesh govt has accelerated its efforts to attract the private sector to invest in a software technology park that is being developed in Lucknow at an estimated cost of Rs. 285 crore (US$50 million)
Lucknow Industrial Development Authority (LIDA) invited expression of interest (EoI) for the selection of an anchor investor to develop the Information Technology Park on the grounds of public-private partnership (PPP)
Anchor investor to be selected by a ‘Developer Selection Committee’ on the basis of minimum criteria decided for this purpose
LIDA will verify and approve the design
After approval selected developer would be required to develop the IT Park on DBOOT- Design, Build, Own, Operate and Transfer model.
The IT Park:
- The Park will be built at an estimated cost of Rs. 285 crore (US$50 million)
- It be developed in an area of about 1,30,000 sq metre
- It will be provided with cutting-edge technology and will have apartments based on ‘walk to office’ concept
- In addition to official space, service apartments would be built that would be leased exclusively to employees of IT businesses established there
- The Park will include IT towers, conference and banking facilities and other amenities like restaurants, kiosks, guest houses, waiting/transit areas, travel services, power subs-station, export related facilities, training centres and health clubs.