UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 302
- Satluj is the easternmost tributary of the Indus River
- Before joining Indus, Satluj meets Beas as well as Chenab
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- To make legislations for workers participation in management of undertakings
- Protection of Minorities
- Protection of the Environment
- Uniform Civil Code
Which among the above have been enshrined in Directive Principles of State Policy?
1. The rights of boy and girl were equally secured
2. The bride’s father agreed for a fixed price, generally a pair of cows
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Which among the above is / are on astronomy?
- It is an initiative of NABARD
- It facilitates farmers to receive voice calls in regional languages
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Select the correct option from codes given below:
- The fissile isotope of Thorium is available in very insignificant amount
- Thorium absorbs the neutrons, so it can be more efficiently used in Fast Breeder Reactors
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 302. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series