UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 147
- The Tropic of Cancer Passes through 6 states of India
- Prior to Arabian Sea , the last country on land it enters is Oman
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
1. The principal resource of the Indus realms was its agricultural wealth
2. Items of jewellery, such as bangles and strings of beads, were very important in Indus dress
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- This protocol is an international agreement to ensure the safe handling of living modified organisms
- The Protocol establishes a Biosafety Clearing-House to facilitate the exchange of information on living modified organisms
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Brown bear
- Asiatic black bear
- Sloth Bear
Which of the above can be spotted or seen in India in natural habitats?
- NBFCs are registered under the Companies Act and deal in business related to finance.
- All NBFCs in India are regulated by RBI
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
- It is a merit-based scholarship programme for improving the quality of research work for all PhD students in India
- It involves the exchange of faculties and students between Indian and foreign institutes for enhancing the research works
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1. It is a project by Ministry of Tourism
2. The Project aims at restoring India’s ancient maritime routes and cultural links across the Indian Ocean
Section the correct option from codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 147. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series